Vincristine Impairs Platelet Aggregation in Dogs with Lymphoma
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 81–85, January 2000
How to Cite
Grau-Bassas, E. R., Kociba, G. J. and Couto, C. G. (2000), Vincristine Impairs Platelet Aggregation in Dogs with Lymphoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 14: 81–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2000.tb01503.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised January 19, 1999 and April 22, 1999; Accepted August 4, 1999
- 1Antimicrotubule agent. In: Chab-nerBA, LongoDA, eds. Cancer Chemotherapy and Biotherapy, 2nd ed. Philadelphia , PA : Lippincott-Raven; 1996: 263–296.,
- 2Mechanisms in platelet adhesion and aggregation: An update. Hosp Pract 1992;15:124–140.
- 3New insights of platelet adhesion and aggregation. Semin Hematol 1994;3:229–239.
- 4The mechanisms of vin-cristine-induced thrombocythemia. Blood 1972;40:965., , , et al.
- 5The mechanism responsible for vincristine (VCR) induced thrombocytopenia. Blood 1972;40:965., , , et al.
- 9Canine immune-mediated thrombocytopenia. Part II. Compend Cont Ed Pract Vet 1995;4:515–535.
- 12The clinical importance of acquired abnormalities of platelet function. N Engl J Med 1972;1:27–39.,
- 13Severe platelet dysfunction in a patient with autoantibodies against membrane gly-coproteins IIb-IIa. Hemostasis 1978;7:98–104., , , et al.
- 16Disruption of microtubules in vivo by vincristine induces large membrane complexes and other cytoplasmic abnormalities in megakaryocytes and platelets of normal rats like those in human and Wistar Furth rat hereditary macrothrombocytopenias. J Cell Physiol 1995;162:86–102., , , et al.