Veterinary Referral Center, Little Falls, NJ.
Cardiac Troponin I in the Normal Dog and Cat
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 501–503, September 2001
How to Cite
Sleeper, M. M., Clifford, C. A. and Laster, L. L. (2001), Cardiac Troponin I in the Normal Dog and Cat. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 15: 501–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2001.tb01582.x
Previously presented as an abstract at the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, September 9, 2000.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised January 11, 2001; Accepted April 6, 2001
- 9Left ventricular dysfunction predicted by early troponin I release after high-dose chemotherapy. J Am Coll Cardiol 2000; 19:644–652., ,
- 11Evaluation of cardiac troponin T as a potential predictor of doxorubicin cardiotox-icity in dogs. J Vet Intern Med 2000; 14: 335 (abstract)., , , et al.
- 12Noninvasive assessment of myocardial cell injury in dogs with suspected cardiac contusion. Eur J Vet Cardiol 2000;1:17–25., ,
- 13Practical Nonparametric Statistics. New York , NY : Wiley and Sons; 1980.