Preliminary results of this work were presented in the Scientific Session of the American College of Veterinary Dermatologists and American Association of Veterinary Dermatologists Annual Meeting, Nashville, IN, April 1997, and were abstracted in the 13th Proceedings of that meeting, page 82.
The Effects of Thyroid Hormones on the Skin of Beagle Dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 539–546, November 2001
How to Cite
Credille, K. M., Slater, M. R., Moriello, K. A., Nachreiner, R. F., Tucker, K. A. and Dunstan, R. W. (2001), The Effects of Thyroid Hormones on the Skin of Beagle Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 15: 539–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2001.tb01588.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised April 25, 2001; Accepted July 16, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!