MedVet, 5747 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, OH 43231. Preliminary results of this study were presented in part at the 16th Annual Veterinary Medical Forum, San Diego, CA; May 1998.
Practices and Outcome of Artificial Cardiac Pacing in 154 Dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2001 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 229–239, May 2001
How to Cite
Oyama, M. A., Sisson, D. D. and Lehmkuhl, L. B. (2001), Practices and Outcome of Artificial Cardiac Pacing in 154 Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 15: 229–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2001.tb02316.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised November 28, 2000; Accepted December 28, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!