Factors Related to In-House Agricultural Animal Caseloads in US Veterinary Teaching Hospitals
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 7–11, January 2002
How to Cite
Tyler, J. W., Miller, R. B., Constable, P. D., Hostetler, D. E., Lakritz, J., Hardin, D. K., Angel, K. L. and Wolfe, D. F. (2002), Factors Related to In-House Agricultural Animal Caseloads in US Veterinary Teaching Hospitals. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 16: 7–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2002.tb01601.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised January 30, 2001, and August 10, 2001; Accepted September 17, 2001
- 1http:www.census.govpopulationcensusdata90den stco.txt (see table 1).
- 3http:www.census.gov (see state and county quick facts).
- 4Biostatistics, 7th ed. New York , NY : J Wiley; 1999: 241–246.
- 5Biostatistics, 7th ed. New York , NY : J Wiley; 1999: 707–717.
- 6Computer-Aided Multivariate Analysis. Bel-mont , CA : Lifetime Learning Publications; 1984: 120–158.,