Factors Related to In-House Agricultural Animal Caseloads in US Veterinary Teaching Hospitals
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 7–11, January 2002
How to Cite
Tyler, J. W., Miller, R. B., Constable, P. D., Hostetler, D. E., Lakritz, J., Hardin, D. K., Angel, K. L. and Wolfe, D. F. (2002), Factors Related to In-House Agricultural Animal Caseloads in US Veterinary Teaching Hospitals. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 16: 7–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2002.tb01601.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised January 30, 2001, and August 10, 2001; Accepted September 17, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!