Part of this study was presented at the 16th annual ACVIM Forum in San Diego, CA, May 22–25, 1998.
Plasma Exogenous Creatinine Clearance Test in Dogs: Comparison with Other Methods and Proposed Limited Sampling Strategy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 22–33, January 2002
How to Cite
Watson, A.D.J., Lefebvre, H. P., Concordet, D., Laroute, V., Ferré, J.-P., Braun, J.-P., Conchou, F. and Toutain, P.-L. (2002), Plasma Exogenous Creatinine Clearance Test in Dogs: Comparison with Other Methods and Proposed Limited Sampling Strategy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 16: 22–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2002.tb01603.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised May 3, 2001; Accepted July 26, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!