This study was performed at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, and at the University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy.
Effect of Body Position on the 6-Lead ECG of Dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2002
How to Cite
Rishniw, M., Porciello, F., Erb, H. N. and Fruganti, G. (2002), Effect of Body Position on the 6-Lead ECG of Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 16: 69–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2002.tb01608.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised February 22, 2001, and June 25, 2001; Accepted September 4, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!