Idiopathic Asymptomatic Thrombocytopenia in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Is an Autosomal Recessive Trait
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2002 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 169–173, March 2002
How to Cite
Pedersen, H. D., Häggström, J., Olsen, L. H., Christensen, K., Selin, A., Burmeister, M. L. and Larsen, H. (2002), Idiopathic Asymptomatic Thrombocytopenia in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Is an Autosomal Recessive Trait. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 16: 169–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2002.tb02350.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised August 22, 2001;Accepted October 16, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!