Dr Gieger is presently affiliated with the University of Georgia, Department of Small Animal Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Athens, GA. Previously presented at the 19th Annual ACVIM forum in Dallas, TX.
Lymphoma as a Model for Chronic Illness: Effects on Adrenocortical Function Testing
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2003 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 154–157, March 2003
How to Cite
Gieger, T.L., Feldman, E.C., Wallack, S.T. and Dank, G. (2003), Lymphoma as a Model for Chronic Illness: Effects on Adrenocortical Function Testing. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 17: 154–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2003.tb02426.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised August 6 and September 18, 2002 Accepted September 27, 2002.
- 1Laboratory diagnosis of hepatobiliary disease. In: EttingerSJ, FeldmanEC, ed. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 2000: 1278.
- 2Hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing's syndrome). In: FeldmanEC, NelsonRW, ed. Canine and Feline Endocrinology and Reproduction. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 1996: 187–261.,
- 4Canine lymphoma and lymphoid leukemias. In: WithrowSJ, MacEwenEG, ed. Small Animal Clinical Oncology. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 2001: 569, 570, 572., ,
- 8Evaluation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in clinically stressed dogs. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1986;22:435–442., , , et al.
- 11Glucocorticoids, general information. In: PlumbDC, ed. Veterinary Drug Handbook. Ames , IA : Iowa State University Press; 1999: 355.
- 13Duration of pituitary and adrenocortical suppression after long-term administration of anti-inflammatory doses of prednisone in dogs. Am J Vet Res 1991;53:716–720.,