Dr Duval is presently affiliated with Georgia Veterinary Specialists, Atlanta, GA.
Cyclophosphamide Exerts No Beneficial Effect over Prednisone Alone in the Initial Treatment of Acute Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia in Dogs: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2003 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 206–212, March 2003
How to Cite
Mason, N., Duval, D., Shofer, F. S. and Giger, U. (2003), Cyclophosphamide Exerts No Beneficial Effect over Prednisone Alone in the Initial Treatment of Acute Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia in Dogs: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 17: 206–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2003.tb02435.x
A preliminary account of this study was presented at the annual ACVIM Forum in May 1997 in Orlando, FL (J Vet Intern Med 1997;11:130)
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised August 12, 2002 Accepted October 4, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!