Pulmonic Stenosis in Dogs: Balloon Dilation Improves Clinical Outcome
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2004 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 656–662, September 2004
How to Cite
Johnson, M. S., Martin, M., Edwards, D., French, A. and Henley, W. (2004), Pulmonic Stenosis in Dogs: Balloon Dilation Improves Clinical Outcome. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 18: 656–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2004.tb02602.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Revised December 15, 2003; Accepted February 23, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!