Parts of the work were presented as an oral scientific research communication at the ECVIM-CA Congress, Uppsala, Sweden, 2003.
Serum Thymidine Kinase Activity in Dogs with Malignant Lymphoma: A Potent Marker for Prognosis and Monitoring the Disease
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2004 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 696–702, September 2004
How to Cite
von Euler, H., Einarsson, R., Olsson, U., Lagerstedt, A.-S. and Eriksson, S. (2004), Serum Thymidine Kinase Activity in Dogs with Malignant Lymphoma: A Potent Marker for Prognosis and Monitoring the Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 18: 696–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2004.tb02608.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Revised February 24, 2004; Accepted March 25, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!