Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS.
Echocardiography in the Chinchilla
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2004 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 772–774, September 2004
How to Cite
Linde, A., Summerfield, N. J., Johnston, M., Melgarejo, T., Keffer, A. and Ivey, E. (2004), Echocardiography in the Chinchilla. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 18: 772–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2004.tb02622.x
Previously presented in part as an abstract at The American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Dallas, TX, 2002.
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Revised October 8, 2003, February 6, March 4, 2004; Accepted May 11, 2004
- 1Recommendations for standards in transthoracic two-dimensional echocardiography in the dog and cat. Echocardiography Committee of the Specialty of Cardiology, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. J Vet Intern Med 1993; 7: 247–252., , , et al.
- 2The Joy of Chinchillas, 3rd ed. Menlo Park , CA : privately printed; 1995: 26–37.,
- 3Clinical management of the chinchilla & hedgehog. The Avian/Exotic Animal Symposium, School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of California, Davis, CA, 1966.
- 4Disease problems of guinea pigs and chinchillas. In: HillyerEV, QuesenberryKE, eds. Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents–Clinical Medicine and Surgery. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders; 1997: 278.,