Previously presented in part at the 21st Annual ACVIM Forum in Charlotte, NC, June 4–8, 2003.
Evaluation of Serum Feline Pancreatic Lipase Immunoreactivity and Helical Computed Tomography versus Conventional Testing for the Diagnosis of Feline Pancreatitis
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2004 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 807–815, November 2004
How to Cite
Forman, M.A., Marks, S.L., de Cock, H.E.V., Hergesell, E.J., Wisner, E.R., Baker, T.W., Kass, P.H., Steiner, J.M. and Williams, D.A. (2004), Evaluation of Serum Feline Pancreatic Lipase Immunoreactivity and Helical Computed Tomography versus Conventional Testing for the Diagnosis of Feline Pancreatitis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 18: 807–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2004.tb02626.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Revised April 23, 2004; Accepted August 16, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!