Measurement of Serum IgG in Foals by Radial Immunodiffusion and Automated Turbidimetric Immunoassay
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2005 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 93–96, January 2005
How to Cite
Davis, D. G., Schaefer, D. M.W., Hinchcliff, K. W., Wellman, M. L., Willet, V. E. and Fletcher, J. M. (2005), Measurement of Serum IgG in Foals by Radial Immunodiffusion and Automated Turbidimetric Immunoassay. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 19: 93–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2005.tb02664.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised July 28, 2004; Accepted September 3, 2004.
- 2Hypogammaglobulinemia predisposing to infection in foals. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1975;166:555–566., ,
- 3Diagnosis and treatment of failure of passive transfer in the foal. Equine Pract 1980;2:17–21.,
- 5Immunodeficiencies of foals. In: RobinsonNE, ed. Current Therapy in Equine Medicine 5. St. Louis , MO : Elsevier Science; 2003:692–697.
- 6Immunodeficiency disorders. In: FeldmanBF, ZinklJG, JainNC, eds. Schalm's Veterinary Hematology. Philadelphia , PA : Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2000:941–946.
- 10Quantitation of canine immunoglobulins. J Immunol 1970;105:689–703.,
- 16Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions, 2nd ed. New York , NY : John Wiley and Sons; 1981:20–29.
- 17Numerical Recipes in C, 2nd ed. Cambridge , UK : Cambridge University Press; 1992:689–699.
- 18Statistical Methods in Education and Psychology, 3rd ed. Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon; 1996.,
- 21Comparison of two ELISA screening tests and a non-commercial glutaraldehyde coagulation screening test for the detection of failure of passive transfer in neonatal foals. Proc 49th Annu Convention Am Assoc Equine Pract 2003;49:301–305., ,
- 22Measurement of neonatal equine immunoglobulins for assessment of colostral immunoglobulin transfer: comparison of single radial immunodiffusion with the zinc sulfate turbidity test, serum electrophoresis, refractometry for total serum protein, and the sodium sulfite precipitation test. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1978;172:321–325., , ,