Quantitative Assessment of Regional Right Ventricular Myocardial Velocities in Awake Dogs by Doppler Tissue Imaging: Repeatability, Reproducibility, Effect of Body Weight and Breed, and Comparison with Left Ventricular Myocardial Velocities
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2005 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 837–844, November 2005
How to Cite
Chetboul, V., Sampedrano, C. C., Gouni, V., Concordet, D., Lamour, T., Ginesta, J., Nicolle, A. P., Pouchelon, J.-L. and Lefebvre, H. P. (2005), Quantitative Assessment of Regional Right Ventricular Myocardial Velocities in Awake Dogs by Doppler Tissue Imaging: Repeatability, Reproducibility, Effect of Body Weight and Breed, and Comparison with Left Ventricular Myocardial Velocities. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 19: 837–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2005.tb02774.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised April 15, 2005 and May 18, 2005; Accepted June 22, 2005.
- 10Detection of early abnormalities of left ventricular function by hemodynamic, echo-tissue Doppler imaging, and mitral Doppler flow techniques in patients with coronary artery disease and normal ejection fraction. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2001; 14: 764–772., , , et al.
- 12Differentiation between pathologic and physiologic left ventricular hypertrophy by tissue Doppler assessment of long-axis function in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or systemic hypertension and in athletes. Am J Cardiol 2001; 88: 53–58., , , et al.
- 14Institute of Laboratory Animal Resources Committee. Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals. Washington , DC : National Academy Press; 1996.
- 16Echocardiographic reference values. In: BoonJA, ed. Manual of Veterinary Echocardiography. Baltimore , MD : Williams & Wilkins; 1998: 453–473.
- 23Tissue Doppler assessment of diastolic and systolic alterations of radial and longitudinal left ventricular motions in Golden Retrievers during the preclinical phase of cardiomyopathy associated with muscular dystrophy. Am J Vet Res 2004; 65: 1335–1341., , , et al.