Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, 200 Westboro Rd, North Grafton, MA 01536; e-mail: Lisa.Freeman@Tufts.edu.
Effects of Dietary Modification in Dogs with Early Chronic Valvular Disease
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1116–1126, September 2006
How to Cite
Freeman, L. M., Rush, J. E. and Markwell, P. J. (2006), Effects of Dietary Modification in Dogs with Early Chronic Valvular Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 20: 1116–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2006.tb00709.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Submitted October 24, 2005; Revised December 12, 2005, and February 2, 2006; Accepted February 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!