Mississauga Oakville Veterinary Emergency Hospital & Referral Group, 2285 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 6P8; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical and Echocardiographic Features of Primary Infundibular Stenosis with Intact Ventricular Septum in Dogs
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1344–1350, November 2006
How to Cite
Minors, S. L., O'Grady, M. R., Williams, R. M. and O'Sullivan, M. L. (2006), Clinical and Echocardiographic Features of Primary Infundibular Stenosis with Intact Ventricular Septum in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 20: 1344–1350. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2006.tb00749.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Submitted March 4, 2006; Revised May 29, 2006; Accepted July 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!