Dr Carmichael is presently affiliated with Carmichael Torrance Diagnostic Services, West Yorkshire, UK. The work was performed at the Department of Medicine and Clinical Biology of Small Animals, Faculty of Veterinary Medcine, Ghent University, Belgium. A portion of these results was presented as a research abstract at the ECVIM-ca Annual Meeting in Uppsala, Sweden, 2003.
Effect of Storage of Reconstituted Recombinant Human Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (rhTSH) on Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Response Testing in Euthyroid Dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 812–817, July 2006
How to Cite
Roover, K. D., Duchateau, L., Carmichael, N., van Geffen, C. and Daminet, S. (2006), Effect of Storage of Reconstituted Recombinant Human Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (rhTSH) on Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Response Testing in Euthyroid Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 20: 812–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2006.tb01790.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised September 29, 2005; October 28, 2005; Accepted December 6, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!