Systemic Hypertension in Dogs with Leishmaniasis: Prevalence and Clinical Consequences
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 941–947, July 2006
How to Cite
Cortadellas, O., del Palacio, M. J. F., Bayón, A., Albert, A. and Talavera, J. (2006), Systemic Hypertension in Dogs with Leishmaniasis: Prevalence and Clinical Consequences. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 20: 941–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2006.tb01809.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!