Work Performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital, University of Missouri—Columbia, Columbia, MO.
Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 2–8, January–February 2008
How to Cite
Wiedmeyer, C.E. and DeClue, A.E. (2008), Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Dogs and Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 2–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.0001.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Submitted April 4, 2007; Revised July 16, 2007; Accepted August 24, 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Canine and Feline Endocrinology, 2015,,
- 3In cats with newly diagnosed diabetes mellitus, use of a near-euglycemic management paradigm improves remission rate over a traditional paradigm, Veterinary Quarterly, 2014, 34, 3, 132, ,
- 4Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Small Animals, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, 2013, 43, 2, 381, ,
- 5The Cat, 2012,