Presented in part as an abstract at the 26th Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Louisville, KY, June 1, 2006.
Minimally Invasive Per-Catheter Patent Ductus Arteriosus Occlusion in Dogs Using a Prototype Duct Occluder
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 129–134, January–February 2008
How to Cite
Nguyenba, T. P. and Tobias, A. H. (2008), Minimally Invasive Per-Catheter Patent Ductus Arteriosus Occlusion in Dogs Using a Prototype Duct Occluder. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 129–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.0009.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Submitted May 4, 2007; Revised June 28, 2007; Accepted August 16, 2007.
Vol. 22, Issue 3, xxviii, Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!