An abstract of this work was presented at the 24th Annual ACVIM Forum in Louisville, KY, June 2006.
Endocrine and Immunologic Effects of Inhaled Fluticasone Propionate in Healthy Dogs
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 37–43, January–February 2008
How to Cite
Cohn, L.A., DeClue, A.E. and Reinero, C.R. (2008), Endocrine and Immunologic Effects of Inhaled Fluticasone Propionate in Healthy Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 37–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.0011.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Submitted March 9, 2007; Revised April 14, 2007; Accepted June 29, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!