Dr Kisseberth is currently affiliated with the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. Dr Ward is currently affiliated with Gulf Coast Veterinary Oncology, Sarasota, FL. Dr Khanna is currently affiliated with Animal Cancer Investigation, LLC, Bethesda, MD. Dr Obradovich is currently affiliated with the Animal Cancer and Imaging Center, Rochester Hills, MI.
Phase I Clinical Evaluation of Carboplatin in Tumor-Bearing Cats: A Veterinary Cooperative Oncology Group Study
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 83–88, January–February 2008
How to Cite
Kisseberth, W.C., Vail, D.M., Yaissle, J., Jeglum, K.A., Couto, C.G., Ward, H., Khanna, C. and Obradovich, J. E. (2008), Phase I Clinical Evaluation of Carboplatin in Tumor-Bearing Cats: A Veterinary Cooperative Oncology Group Study. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.0017.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Submitted May 1, 2007; Revised June 28, 2007; Accepted August 8, 2007
- 1Cisplatin, carboplatin, and oxaliplatin. In: ChabnerBA, LongoDL, eds. Cancer Chemotherapy and Biotherapy: Principles and Practice, 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2006:332–343..
- 8Primary extraskeletal hepatic osteosarcoma in a cat. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2003;222:340–342, 316., , .
- 9Palliative intracavitary carboplatin therapy in a cat with suspected pleural mesothelioma. J Feline Med Surg 2005;7:313–316., , , et al.
- 10Extraskeletal osteosarcoma in a cat. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2001;219:60–62, 49., , .