This work was performed at the Intracellular Pathogens Research Laboratory in North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC. Abstract presented at the 2006 Joint Meeting: 20th National Meeting of the American Society for Rickettsiology and the 5th International Conference on Bartonella as Emerging Pathogens.
Bartonella DNA in the Blood and Lymph Nodes of Golden Retrievers with Lymphoma and in Healthy Controls
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 89–95, January–February 2008
How to Cite
Duncan, A.W., Marr, H.S., Birkenheuer, A.J., Maggi, R.G., Williams, L.E., Correa, M.T. and Breitschwerdt, E.B. (2008), Bartonella DNA in the Blood and Lymph Nodes of Golden Retrievers with Lymphoma and in Healthy Controls. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 89–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.0018.x
The research was funded in part by the American Kennel Club-Canine Health Foundation, Bayer Animal Health, the Golden Retriever Foundation, IDEXX Laboratories, and the State of North Carolina.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Submitted May 8, 2007; Revised July 31, 2007; Accepted August 29, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!