Daugherty is currently affiliated with the Veterinary Emergency Center, Richmond, VA. Ward is currently affiliated with Rutgers University, Agricultural Research and Extension Center, Bridgeton, NJ.
Safety and Efficacy of Oral Low-Volume Sodium Phosphate Bowel Preparation for Colonoscopy in Dogs
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 31–36, January–February 2008
How to Cite
Daugherty, M.A., Leib, M.S., Rossmeisl, J.H., Almy, F.S. and Ward, D.L. (2008), Safety and Efficacy of Oral Low-Volume Sodium Phosphate Bowel Preparation for Colonoscopy in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 31–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.0025.x
This work was completed at the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
Results of the study were presented in part at the 23rd Annual Forum of the ACVIM, Baltimore, MD, May 2005, and were abstracted in the Proceedings of that meeting.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
- Submitted January 28, 2007; Revised May 29, 2007; Accepted July 26, 2007.
- 1Colonoscopy. In: TamsT., ed. Small Animal Endoscopy, 2nd ed. St Loius, MO: Mosby Inc; 1999:221–222, 226–234.
- 10Gastrointestinal endoscopy. In: GuilfordWGCC, StrombeckDR, WilliamsDA, MeyerDJ, eds. Strombeck's Small Animal Gastroenterology, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: W. B. Saunders Company; 1996:114–129.
- 11Textbook of Medical Physiology, 11th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders; 2006:785–786, 823–824 ADD in GI and CALCIUM PAGES.,