Concurrent Hepatic Copper Toxicosis and Fanconi's Syndrome in a Dog
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 219–222, January–February 2008
How to Cite
Hill, T.L., Breitschwerdt, E.B., Cecere, T. and Vaden, S. (2008), Concurrent Hepatic Copper Toxicosis and Fanconi's Syndrome in a Dog. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 219–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.0040.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Submitted August 15, 2007; Revised October 2, 2007; Accepted October 10, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!