Dr Oyama is presently affiliated with the Department of Clinical Studies, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Carvedilol in Dogs with Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1272–1279, November 2007
How to Cite
Oyama, M. A., Sisson, D. D., Prošek, R., Bulmer, B. J., Luethy, M. W. and Fuentes, V. L. (2007), Carvedilol in Dogs with Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 21: 1272–1279. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.tb01949.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised April 6, 2007; Accepted May 15, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!