Esophageal Varices due to a Probable Arteriovenous Communication in a Dog
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1392–1395, November 2007
How to Cite
Bertolini, G., Lorenzi, D. D., Ledda, G. and Caldin, M. (2007), Esophageal Varices due to a Probable Arteriovenous Communication in a Dog. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 21: 1392–1395. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.tb01963.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised May 4, 2007; Accepted June 22, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!