Preliminary results were presented at the European College Veterinary Internal Medicine—Companion Animal, Glasgow, 2005.
Decreased Systolic Function and Inadequate Hypertrophy in Large and Small Breed Dogs with Chronic Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2007 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 61–67, January 2007
How to Cite
Borgarelli, M., Tarducci, A., Zanatta, R. and Haggstrom, J. (2007), Decreased Systolic Function and Inadequate Hypertrophy in Large and Small Breed Dogs with Chronic Mitral Valve Insufficiency. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 21: 61–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.tb02929.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Revised May 18, 2006 June 30, 2006; Accepted August 28, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!