Yalelaan 8, 3584CL Utrecht, the Netherlands; e-mail: M.M.J.M. Zandvliet @vet.uu.nl.
Transient Hyperammonemia Due to Urea Cycle Enzyme Deficiency in Irish Wolfhounds
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2007 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 215–218, March 2007
How to Cite
Zandvliet, M.M.J.M. and Rothuizen, J. (2007), Transient Hyperammonemia Due to Urea Cycle Enzyme Deficiency in Irish Wolfhounds. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 21: 215–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.tb02951.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Submitted May 30, 2006; Revised August 19, 2006; Accepted September 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!