Director, Comparative Pain Research Laboratory, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606; e-mail: Duncan_Lascelles@ncsu.edu.
Evaluation of Client-Specific Outcome Measures and Activity Monitoring to Measure Pain Relief in Cats with Osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2007 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 410–416, May 2007
How to Cite
Lascelles, B. D. X., Hansen, B. D., Roe, S., DePuy, V., Thomson, A., Pierce, C. C., Smith, E. S. and Rowinski, E. (2007), Evaluation of Client-Specific Outcome Measures and Activity Monitoring to Measure Pain Relief in Cats with Osteoarthritis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 21: 410–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.tb02983.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Revised September 16, 2006, October 24, 2006; Accepted November 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!