Assessment of a Point-of-Care Lactate Monitor in Emergency Admissions of Adult Horses to a Referral Hospital
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1090–1098, September 2007
How to Cite
Tennent-Brown, B. S., Wilkins, P. A., Lindborg, S., Russell, G. and Boston, R. C. (2007), Assessment of a Point-of-Care Lactate Monitor in Emergency Admissions of Adult Horses to a Referral Hospital. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 21: 1090–1098. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2007.tb03069.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Revised March 1, 2007; Accepted March 22, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!