This study was conducted at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL. Findings have been presented in part at the 26th Annual Veterinary Cancer Society Conference, Pine Mountain, GA, 2006.
The Bone Biologic Effects of Zoledronate in Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Malignant Osteolysis
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 380–387, March–April 2008
How to Cite
Fan, T.M., De Lorimier, L.P., Garrett, L.D. and Lacoste, H.I. (2008), The Bone Biologic Effects of Zoledronate in Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Malignant Osteolysis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 380–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0046.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Submitted July 17, 2007; Revised September 18, 2007; Accepted October 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!