Dr Grant and Dr London are currently affiliated with the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. This study was performed at the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California, Davis and The College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. Presented at the 26th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, Callaway Gardens Resort, Pine Mountain, GA, October 19–22, 2006.
A Phase II Clinical Trial of Vinorelbine in Dogs with Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumors
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 388–393, March–April 2008
How to Cite
Grant, I.A., Rodriguez, C.O., Kent, M.S., Sfilgoi, G., Gordon, I. , Davis, G., Lord, L. and London, C.A. (2008), A Phase II Clinical Trial of Vinorelbine in Dogs with Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumors. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 388–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0051.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Submitted January 6, 2007; Revised March 14, 2007; Accepted October 17, 2007. Correction added after online publication February 29, 2008: Addition of authors G. Sfiligoil, I. Gordon, and G. Davis.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!