This study was performed at the Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals of the Utrecht University. Preliminary data were presented at the 13th ECVIM conference in 2003 in Uppsala, Sweden.
Idiopathic Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia: Treatment Outcome and Prognostic Factors in 149 Dogs
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 366–373, March–April 2008
How to Cite
Piek, C.J., Junius, G., Dekker, A., Schrauwen, E., Slappendel, R.J. and Teske, E. (2008), Idiopathic Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia: Treatment Outcome and Prognostic Factors in 149 Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 366–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0060.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Submitted June 12, 2007; Revised August 17, 2007; Accepted November 13, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!