Work was done at University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine and Mira Vista Diagnostics. Abstract was presented at the 2006 ACVIM Forum in Louisville, Kentucky.
Antigen and Antibody Testing for the Diagnosis of Blastomycosis in Dogs
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 839–843, July–August 2008
How to Cite
Spector, D., Legendre, A.M., Wheat, J., Bemis, D., Rohrbach, B., Taboada, J. and Durkin, M. (2008), Antigen and Antibody Testing for the Diagnosis of Blastomycosis in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 839–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0107.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Submitted July 9, 2007; Revised October 22, 2007; Accepted February 21, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!