Preliminary data were presented at the 22nd Veterinary and Comparative Respiratory Society Symposium in Montreal, QC in 2004.
Association between Cough and Cytology of Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid and Pulmonary Function in Horses Diagnosed with Inflammatory Airway Disease
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1022–1028, July–August 2008
How to Cite
Bedenice, D., Mazan, M.R. and Hoffman, A.M. (2008), Association between Cough and Cytology of Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid and Pulmonary Function in Horses Diagnosed with Inflammatory Airway Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 1022–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0109.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted July 24, 2007; Revised November 16, 2007; Accepted March 10, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!