Results of this study were partially presented at the 25th annual ACVIM Forum in Seattle, June 6–9, 2007.
Plasma Clearance of Exogenous Creatinine, Exo-Iohexol, and Endo-Iohexol in Hyperthyroid Cats before and after Treatment with Radioiodine
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 879–885, July–August 2008
How to Cite
Van Hoek, I., Lefebvre, H.P., Kooistra, H.S., Croubels, S., Binst, D., Peremans, K. and Daminet, S. (2008), Plasma Clearance of Exogenous Creatinine, Exo-Iohexol, and Endo-Iohexol in Hyperthyroid Cats before and after Treatment with Radioiodine. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 879–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0110.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted November 14, 2007; Revised February 15, 2008; Accepted March 5, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!