Utility of 12-Lead Electrocardiogram for Differentiating Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardias in Dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 915–923, July–August 2008
How to Cite
Santilli, R.A., Perego, M., Crosara, S., Gardini, F., Bellino, C., Moretti, P. and Spadacini, G. (2008), Utility of 12-Lead Electrocardiogram for Differentiating Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardias in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 915–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0127.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted October 13, 2007; Revised February 27, 2008; Accepted April 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!