This study was presented in part as an abstract at the 2007 ECVIM Forum in Budapest, Hungary. The study was performed at Texas A&M University.
Effect of Sample Quality on the Sensitivity of Endoscopic Biopsy for Detecting Gastric and Duodenal Lesions in Dogs and Cats
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1084–1089, September–October 2008
How to Cite
Willard, M.D., Mansell, J., Fosgate, G.T., Gualtieri, M., Olivero, D., Lecoindre, P., Twedt, D.C., Collett, M.G., Day, M.J., Hall, E.J., Jergens, A.E., Simpson, J.W., Else, R.W. and Washabau, R.J. (2008), Effect of Sample Quality on the Sensitivity of Endoscopic Biopsy for Detecting Gastric and Duodenal Lesions in Dogs and Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 1084–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0149.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Submitted December 21, 2007; Revised April 5, 2008; Accepted April 30, 2008.
- 2Histopathological standards for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal inflammation in endoscopic biopsies from the dog and cat: A report from the World Small Animal Veterinary Association Gastrointestinal Standardization Group. J Comp Pathol 2008;137:S1–S43., , , et al.
- 6Elementary Survey Sampling, 5th ed. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Company; 1996:294., ,
- 7Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions, 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: J. Wiley; 2003:445., ,
- 8Veterinary Epidemiologic Research. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada: AVC Inc.; 2003:48., ,
- 13Endoscopic biopsy specimen collection and histopathologic considerations. In: TamsT, ed. Small Animal Endoscopy, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Mosby Yearbook; 1999:323–340.,