The planning of the QUEST trial was started in 2002. The trial protocol was finalized at an investigator meeting in September 2003. There was a follow-up meeting in September 2005, and the submitted manuscript was finalized and approved by the investigators at a meeting in December 2007. The QUEST trial publication committee consisted of Jens Häggström, Adrian Boswood, Michael O'Grady, and Olaf Jöns. The study was funded by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health GmbH.
Effect of Pimobendan or Benazepril Hydrochloride on Survival Times in Dogs with Congestive Heart Failure Caused by Naturally Occurring Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease: The QUEST Study
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1124–1135, September–October 2008
How to Cite
Häggström, J., Boswood, A., O'Grady, M., Jöns, O., Smith, S., Swift, S., Borgarelli, M., Gavaghan, B., Kresken, J.-G., Patteson, M., Åblad, B., Bussadori, C.M., Glaus, T., Kovačević, A., Rapp, M., Santilli, R.A., Tidholm, A., Eriksson, A., Belanger, M.C., Deinert, M., Little, C.J.L., Kvart, C., French, A., Rønn-Landbo, M., Wess, G., Eggertsdottir, A.V., O'Sullivan, M.L., Schneider, M., Lombard, C.W., Dukes-McEwan, J., Willis, R., Louvet, A. and DiFruscia, R. (2008), Effect of Pimobendan or Benazepril Hydrochloride on Survival Times in Dogs with Congestive Heart Failure Caused by Naturally Occurring Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease: The QUEST Study. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 1124–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0150.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Submitted December 20, 2007; Revised February 29, 2008; Accepted May 9, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!