Effect of a Short-Term Infusion with Soybean Oil-Based Lipid Emulsion on Phagocytic Responses of Canine Peripheral Blood Polymorphonuclear Neutrophilic Leukocytes
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1166–1173, September–October 2008
How to Cite
Kang, J.-H. and Yang, M.-P. (2008), Effect of a Short-Term Infusion with Soybean Oil-Based Lipid Emulsion on Phagocytic Responses of Canine Peripheral Blood Polymorphonuclear Neutrophilic Leukocytes. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 1166–1173. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0159.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Submitted February 18, 2008; Revised April 28, 2008; Accepted June 13, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!