This work was carried out at the Department of Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, University of Veterinary Medicine, Hannover, Germany.
Concentrations of Acute-Phase Proteins in Dogs with Steroid Responsive Meningitis-Arteritis
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1149–1156, September–October 2008
How to Cite
Bathen-Noethen, A., Carlson, R., Menzel, D., Mischke, R. and Tipold, A. (2008), Concentrations of Acute-Phase Proteins in Dogs with Steroid Responsive Meningitis-Arteritis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 1149–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0164.x
The abstract was published in part in the proceedings of the ACVIM Annual meeting in Seattle 2007 and in the proceedings of the 19th Symposium of the ECVN, JVIM 2007, 21 (5), 1141.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Submitted December 23, 2007; Revised March 24, 2008; Accepted June 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!