The data in this manuscript were presented, in part, at the 25th Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Seattle WA, June 2007.
Transarterial Ductal Occlusion with the Amplatzer Vascular Plug in 31 Dogs
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1348–1352, November–December 2008
How to Cite
Achen, S.E., Miller, M.W., Gordon, S.G., Saunders, A.B., Roland, R.M. and Drourr, L.T. (2008), Transarterial Ductal Occlusion with the Amplatzer Vascular Plug in 31 Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 1348–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0185.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Submitted February 3, 2008; Revised May 19, 2008; Accepted July 11, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!