All work was performed at the Department of Veterinary Medical Imaging and Small Animal Orthopaedics, Nuclear Medicine Division, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium. Results of this study were partially presented at the annual ACVIM forum in San Antonio, 2008.
Recombinant Human Thyrotropin Administration Enhances Thyroid Uptake of Radioactive Iodine in Hyperthyroid Cats
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1340–1344, November–December 2008
How to Cite
Van Hoek, I., Daminet, S., Vandermeulen, E., Dobbeleir, A., Duchateau, L. and Peremans, K. (2008), Recombinant Human Thyrotropin Administration Enhances Thyroid Uptake of Radioactive Iodine in Hyperthyroid Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 22: 1340–1344. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0191.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Submitted April 8, 2008; Revised May 28, 2008; Accepted July 16, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!