This study was conducted at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.
Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Adjuvant Pamidronate with Palliative Radiotherapy and Intravenous Doxorubicin for Canine Appendicular Osteosarcoma Bone Pain
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 152–160, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Fan, T.M., Charney, S.C., De Lorimier, L.P., Garrett, L.D., Griffon, D.J., Gordon-Evans, W.J. and Wypij, J.M. (2009), Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Adjuvant Pamidronate with Palliative Radiotherapy and Intravenous Doxorubicin for Canine Appendicular Osteosarcoma Bone Pain. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 152–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0221.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
- Submitted July 21, 2008; Revised September 9, 2008; Accepted September 10, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!