This work was conducted at the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine and was partially funded by Schering-Plough. The research was presented as a poster at the 2008 ACVIM Forum.
Effects of Firocoxib and Tepoxalin on Healing in a Canine Gastric Mucosal Injury Model
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 56–62, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Goodman, L., Torres, B., Punke, J., Reynolds, L., Speas, A., Ellis, A. and Budsberg, S. (2009), Effects of Firocoxib and Tepoxalin on Healing in a Canine Gastric Mucosal Injury Model. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 56–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0226.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
- Submitted May 28, 2008; Revised July 12, 2008; Accepted September 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!