This work was performed at the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK. Preliminary data were presented as a clinical research abstract at the ECVIM-CA Congress September 13–15, 2007 in Budapest, Hungary.
Ascites is a Negative Prognostic Indicator in Chronic Hepatitis in Dogs
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 63–66, January/February 2009
Total views since August 2010: 25
How to Cite
Raffan, E., McCallum, A., Scase, T.J. and Watson, P.J. (2009), Ascites is a Negative Prognostic Indicator in Chronic Hepatitis in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 63–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0230.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
- Submitted June 2, 2008; Revised August 26, 2008; Accepted October 3, 2008.
- 5Breed, sex and age distribution in dogs with chronic liver disease: A demographic study. J Small Anim Pract 1991;32:1–5.,
- 7Chronic hepatitis in labrador retrievers: Clinical presentation and prognostic factors. J Vet Intern Med 2007;21:33–39., , ,
- 11History, clinical signs and physical findings in hepatobiliary disease. In: EttingerSJ, FeldmanEC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2005:1422–1434.
- 15WSAVA Liver Standardization Group. WSAVA Standards for Clinical and Histological Diagnosis of Canine and Feline Liver Diseases. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; 2006.
- 17Regression models and life tables (with discussion). J R Stat Soc Ser B 1972;34:187–220.
- 24General principles in the treatment of liver disease. In: EttingerSJ, FeldmanEC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2005:1435–1442.