Exogenous Insulin Treatment after Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in Cats with Diabetes Mellitus and Acromegaly
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 243–249, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Dunning, M.D., Lowrie, C.S., Bexfield, N.H., Dobson, J.M. and Herrtage, M.E. (2009), Exogenous Insulin Treatment after Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in Cats with Diabetes Mellitus and Acromegaly. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 243–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0242.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Submitted November 18, 2007; Revised March 23, 2008; Revised June 27, 2008; Accepted September 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!